[Solved] Server Move Request

stewert

You're on Tommy now. I have also increased your storage to the maximum, and you don't need to log in to cpanel to keep your account active until 2021-12-04. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you so much for your donation!

Sorry. I feel really bad.

We just use cpanel's tools for moving accounts so we just have to trust that cpanel knows how to package and move their own accounts without losing any data. We've only ever lost data twice now moving accounts. The first time we lost data I was able to figure out why and write some custom precautions to help prevent that from happening again. I'm not even sure why your database(s) got lost. There are no errors in the logs or anything. I'm still investigating what happened. I might just have to chalk it up to high load on Johnny.

Anyone else who reads this, make sure you take frequent backups. We do everything we can to prevent data loss, but you never know what could happen.