4 replies to this topic

#1 niandu

niandu

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 10:25 PM

@krydos could you change mi juanch0.heliohost.org domain to jrx2-dev.heliohost.org, or maybe create as a new one?
Thanks!

#2 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 22,416 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 10:39 PM

We no longer provide heliohost.org subdomains. If you already have one you're welcome to keep it, but any new free subdomains have to be heliohost.us. Is jrx2-dev.heliohost.us ok with you? Also for future record you can change your main domain yourself with this page http://www.heliohost...ipts/domain.php but since that page was made in like 2009 it doesn't always work right so if it fails an admin can change it for you. I plan on making a new main domain change page that works better soon.

#3 niandu

niandu

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 11:03 PM

perfect, I will try that page first,
it tells me it may take 48 hours...
if it doesn't work I will let you know and maybe then you can create the additional jrx2-dev domain for me.
Thanks!

#4 Krydos

Krydos

Rank X Member

• Root Admin
  • 22,416 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 11:52 PM

I checked to see if your changed your domain successfully...

...and you did not. You typed your domain as 'jrx2-dev' which doesn't have a valid tld. You have to actually type out the whole thing 'jrx2-dev.heliohost.us' into the box. Anyways, I went ahead and changed it for you.

Also, it used to take up to 48 hours to change a main domain, but now (if you do it right) it takes less than 2 hours.

#5 niandu

niandu

Rank I Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 12:13 AM

oops, my bad, 
now it shows up as queued but I guess it's a matter of time, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users