Johnny's mysql is down

obimaduf

Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID netctd) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) Error while connecting to MySQL: (XID netctd) The system failed to connect to the “MySQL” database “mysql” because of an error: CR_CONNECTION_ERROR (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Mysql/Basic.pm line 391, <STDIN> line 1.

Thats the error log from cpanel.

I just tested phpmyadmin on Johnny and it works for me. 500 errors can happen when the load is high. The solution is to either wait for a few minutes for the load to go down, or switch to a server with lower load. The Johnny server is an experimental server and is only intended for experimenting, not running a production website. If you want a server that is faster, has better uptime, and has less errors we recommend Ricky or Tommy.

I get that it's a experimental server. I'm not using it for production so much as testing a few things lol it's just that I can't test those things atm at all because of constant 500 errors. I'll wait it out for now. Not that I have a choice anyway since the other servers are full and the wait is long to get in

Speaking from experience, PMA will also throw that 500 error when the database is corrupt.

It's completely possible he needs to export it, drop it, and recreate the DB. He should be able to export it using cPanel's database backup tool 

Does phpmyadmin ever work? I know you say "continuously", but just verifying. There may me something wrong with your account I suppose.

Pretty much every other click. No matter if I've got any database or not. I've got a database uploaded atm but I can't do anything on phpmyadmin because nothing will load. It just errors out 500 error.