O cant acess my account and website os off line.

Zerotrash

https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/43656-nameserver-maintenance/ is my guess at the moment.

Despite what was said there, I'm definitely able to find a few sites that are returning bogus NXDOMAIN errors at the moment. Lets wait until the maintenance is finished before we dig into this further, as it's likely the issue will resolve itself.

Yeah, my bad. Ns1.heliohost.org is back online, but the zones are still syncing up. So for some of the world your domain is down and for the rest it is up. It just depends on whether they randomly choose ns1 or ns2 to query. If someone has visited your site recently and still has the ip address cached on their computer or their router or their isp they won't notice it's down. I didn't realize it would take so long to sync the zones back up.

I took ns1 back offline until all the zones finish syncing. This should force everyone to use ns2 which is working and has all the zones already. Hopefully this will make everyone's websites work for now.

The domain works for me now, but your site is throwing a 500 error...there's a ton of reasons for that. The most common are: invalid .htaccess file, incorrect file permissions, Python with bad shebang line, broken PHP scripts (with errors turned off)...

When PHP apps won't run, you need to look at it from cPanel and figure out why. WP's admin wasn't going to work while broken, and that's normal. I renamed your .htaccess file and it works now, so the .htaccess file is invalid.

Also, as a reminder, we highly recommend not using Wordpress. It's notorious for load and security issues that result in broken sites, hacked sites, load suspensions, and even accidental phishing bans.