[HH#215563] [Request] Shell Access

HelioHost

Username: notnot, Server: Ricky, Main domain: notnot1.heliohost.us

Greetings.

Please, enable shell access in username not_not (It shows notnot in Cpanel, changed automatically during account creation).

Current domain: https://notnot1.heliohost.us/

Reason:? Git workflow.

Also, I noticed that a few users from registrar registro.br have faced difficulties bringing their domains to heliohost. Registro.br is the official government authority that regulates web services here. While they are able to manually change the dns, they are very reluctant on doing so.
Does Heliohost perform manual changes on domain name upon request for affected registrars?

If you do, please update my domain to mtbm.com.br

If you are not able to do so, I'll contact the registrar. In fact, I have already submitted a request to change the default operation pattern. Someone have to try, right?

Have a good day.

Augusto

Shell access cannot be enabled on our shared hosting plans because it is a security risk. If you need shell access you'll need to switch to a vps plan.

Our nameservers are ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org

The problem that registro.br has is they expect our nameservers to be set before they let you use our nameservers, and our nameservers refuse to be set until you prove you own the domain by setting it to use our nameservers. It's a circular dependency, and registro.br is in the wrong. The industry standard, and 99% of registrars in the world do it our way.

There are two options to work around this:

1) Contact registro.br support and have them set the nameservers for you.

2) Use the .br domain as your main domain.