[Solved] Increase upload file size

ojplanet

Thanks..... but the real issue is Internal server error, everything is configured correctly though am using wordpress so every little click on my site the error keep popping up.... tried using different cdn, shift8/ cloudflare/ arc buh still the same..

the question is what if i upgrade my account to $1 per month, will error 500 gone forever? .... there should be away to run wordpress successfully on heliohost, its very easy n popular. Every hosting company have a package for wordpress

500 errors are caused by the server running out of memory. Memory is a finite quantity so if 500 people are all trying to run wordpress the server will run out of memory. We don't have the resources to allocate 256 GB of memory to each server, nor do we have the resources to only put 10 wordpress sites on each server like big paid hosting companies. Wordpress is one of the most memory hungry software you can possibly run. If your account uses too much memory it causes a 500 errors for everyone on the server.

The best solution to 500 errors and a slow wordpress site is this wordpress plugin https://krydos.gitbook.io/heliohost/tutorials/wp2static It's a fairly new guide that hasn't been merged into the main HelioHost wiki so let us know how it goes if you try it.

5 hours ago, ojplanet said:

the question is what if i upgrade my account to $1 per month, will error 500 gone forever?

That's the hope. Even a paid server is going to have a finite amount of memory so it's always possible to run out, but we're hoping that a new server will help balance out the over crowdedness of Tommy and help both servers have less 500 errors.

• Krydos locked this topic