[Solved] Suspended: retrope

a. HelioHost username: retrope

b. the server: Tommy

c.  HelioHost main domain: radioretroperu.com

Please my account has been suspended, I can't find the reasons, I hope you can activate it. Thank you.

Sending too many emails.

We'll need to wait until midnight UTC so the mail counter resets before we can unsuspend this.

In the meantime, do you have any idea as to why your account might be sending so many emails?

31 minutes ago, wolstech said:

We'll need to wait until midnight UTC so the mail counter resets before we can unsuspend this.

In the meantime, do you have any idea as to why your account might be sending so many emails?

understand what it says. I have no idea why this happens. I have not logged into my account for several weeks due to personal reasons. This email is a surprise to me. something is happening. I hope you can help me solve the suspension and see why too many emails were sent.

2021-07-03 11:02:55 1lzdQC-000SCO-Sy <= <removed>@radioretroperu.com H=(localhost) [196.1.240.98]:41843 P=esmtpsa X=TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256 CV=no A=dovecot_login:<removed>@radioretroperu.com S=2441 id=8f0485d6ddf6232f09bc0a59ad6d777b14066fa8@radioretroperu.com T="Hook up with the very best pussy without difficulty" for <removed>@gmail.com <removed>@gmail.com

Looks like spam to me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Krydos said:

Looks like spam to me.

I can see. I will change the password and check the email settings when my account is available, no one has access to my email account. I will verify and change the password. it's very strange. I don't send those emails. something is happening that I don't know.