[Solved] Suspended: roebie

roebie

Thanks!

Yes, it was archived. With the server taking quite some time to get upgraded, I eventually gave up checking every day. When the upgrade was finally ready, the account was archived.

Anyway, there still seems to be a problem with the postgresql database. Are there any additional steps I or you should take?

A web page I have that shows data from my PostgreSQL database, now only shows a bunch of errors telling me that the scheme my tables are in doesn't exist.
I'll try and have a look at it in the weekend, but you know the saying: so much to do and so little time :-)

Warning: pg_query(): Query failed: ERROR: 3F000: schema "strips" does not exist LINE 4: strips.stripreeksen R ^ LOCATION: get_namespace_oid, namespace.c:2839 in /home/roebie/common/simpleDBAccessorPostgreSQL.php on line 14
ERROR: 3F000: schema "strips" does not exist LINE 4: strips.stripreeksen R ^ LOCATION: get_namespace_oid, namespace.c:2839
Warning: pg_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in /home/roebie/common/simpleDBAccessorPostgreSQL.php on line 23

I have checked. My database is completely empty. There are no more tables nor views.

Somewhere between the start of the update of the Ricky server and now, something must have cleared my database.

Is there any way to restore it?

On 7/14/2021 at 10:04 AM, roebie said:

I have checked. My database is completely empty. There are no more tables nor views.

Somewhere between the start of the update of the Ricky server and now, something must have cleared my database.

Is there any way to restore it?

Anyone? Please?

8 minutes ago, roebie said:

I haven't received that email yet. Is that normal?

You unsubscribed from our emails so you'll never receive an email from us again, and that includes the backup emails. Would you like me to resubscribe you?