[Solved] Archived account

aigarspl

Hey.

I know situation what's currently happening on HelioHost. I'm glad that you got things cleared out by changing control panel to Plesk (I can't wait to see new possibilities coming by Plesk).

This time I type here because I noticed that my website got archived.

Maybe, since it's already archived and I could host site on my own server while things get setup, can I ask for that archive?

Details to identify:

Account: sttest

Site: sttest.tk

Hosted on: Ricky

15 minutes ago, balloons said:

The administrator is currently working on Tommy, so it's a different server.

Is the archiving cron alive? The administrator needs to temporarily stop it.

Eventually it will be able to be downloaded via our backups system, so at this point I think it would be best to keep it archived instead of unarchiving it only to archive it again.

Yup? Doesn't this generate a lot of archive users?

Currently, when the user logs in from www.heliohost.org, it will be a forward to HelioNet.
cPanel is lost. Currently we users cannot see HelioHost tools. Is the last login still updated?
We know that building Plesk can take days. This risks even me being archived.
(No. I have a VPS, so I don't think there is any risk of being archived now. But...)

3 minutes ago, balloons said:

Yup? Doesn't this generate a lot of archive users?

Currently, when the user logs in from www.heliohost.org, it will be a forward to HelioNet.
cPanel is lost. Currently we users cannot see HelioHost tools. Is the last login still updated?
We know that building Plesk can take days. This risks even me being archived.

I have no idea how the last login will work but I know nobody is gonna get archived for being past the 30 day limit while this is going on.

What I'm hoping for is that the 30 day login requirements be reset for all accounts that get unarchived once this is done. 

• Like 1

Then we need to return to the request of aigarsplno.

2 hours ago, aigarspl said:

Maybe, since it's already archived and I could host site on my own server while things get setup, can I ask for that archive?

Do you meet this request? It looks like it hasn't been resolved yet. This will be looking for files etc.

12 minutes ago, balloons said:

Then we need to return to the request of aigarsplno.

Do you meet this request? It looks like it hasn't been resolved yet. This will be looking for files etc.

Unless Krydos has the link to the backup, there is no way to get this until Ricky's backups are made. I personally looked and rn all I see are 4 backups in the database. I would wait for Krydos to finish first.

• Like 1

Okay, sorry, that I'm recalling on this. Noticed that Tommy and Ricky have their backup archives created. Maybe, I can get my files, because soon you will start (if it's not started already) whole rebuild process.

So, please?

43 minutes ago, aigarspl said:

I tried already, it returns that it can't find backup file for me (look screenshot in attachment).

Screenshot_2021-07-19-19-56-37-469_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

I think I found the correct username and email, but both of what you inputted was wrong. Would you like me to send an email with the backup link to: pl*****@outlook.lv?