[Solved] Question regarding VPS purchase

yoreparo

I have bought the $4.00 VPS but it never asked me my email nor anything, so the credentials will be sent to my PayPal email or where? I have an email already registered with an account on ricky server (is the one that is used to post this post) and I purchased the VPS so I can continue with this website and more. I also saw in a blog post where Krydos can do this:

• If you want to get a VPS we can install a free control panel for you that will install everything for you. A popular OS and free control panel is Ubuntu 20 with Hestia. Maybe take a look at their demo and find some of the familiar cPanel functionality. https://demo.hestiacp.com:8083/

Can this be done to me? So I can re-upload the website without needing the trouble to configure the server?

Thanks Guys! Great job is done here!

8 minutes ago, Jenova said:

Yes, Krydos will email you all of the credentials.

Please post your transaction ID.

Ill escalate this in the meantime.

Thanks Jenova!

The transaction ID is: 7GK28690XS674864D

Just one notice, I first recieve an email telling me that the auto-charge for helio was canceled and then another email with the transaction so I don't have renew trasaction on paypal it may be a misconfiguration on the paypal side. For handeling this for next month how can I do it?

1 hour ago, yoreparo said:

I have bought the $4.00 VPS but it never asked me my email nor anything, so the credentials will be sent to my PayPal email or where?

I recently signed up for a VPS. I received the server information email at PayPal's main email address.

8 minutes ago, yoreparo said:

Just one notice, I first recieve an email telling me that the auto-charge for helio was canceled and then another email with the transaction so I don't have renew trasaction on paypal it may be a misconfiguration on the paypal side. For handeling this for next month how can I do it?

I had the same experience when I signed up for a VPS. Make sure you still paid $4.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, balloons said:

I recently signed up for a VPS. I received the server information email at PayPal's main email address.

I had the same experience when I signed up for a VPS. Make sure you still paid $4.

Thanks, the charge was ok, I will check before 1 month if donating is going to be ok jajaja.

@Krydosis it posible to register the vps to the account that I used to post this question not the paypal one ?

@Krydos

If you want to get a VPS we can install a free control panel for you that will install everything for you. A popular OS and free control panel is Ubuntu 20 with Hestia. Maybe take a look at their demo and find some of the familiar cPanel functionality. https://demo.hestiacp.com:8083/

Is it posible that you help me out with this ?

One more question I have and domain on my account that I would like to transfer to this VPS, can you also help me out with this?

Thanks for everything!

I have bought the $4.00 VPS but it never asked me my email nor anything, so the credentials will be sent to my PayPal email or where?

Yes, the email address we send the VPS credentials to is your paypal email address.

Can this be done to me? So I can re-upload the website without needing the trouble to configure the server?

I had already built the VPS and emailed you the SSH credentials before I noticed this forum post. I am installing Hestia now and you will receive the Hestia login url and credentials shortly.

50 minutes ago, yoreparo said:

The VPS signup page is pretty new, and I'm having trouble getting the billing cycles thing right. PayPal documentation is pretty terrible. Originally I set TOTAL_CYLCES = 0 which is supposed to me continue billing until canceled, but it said 1 total cycle completed instead. Then I tried setting TOTAL_CYCLES = 999 which is the max for that field and it still says 1 total cycle completed. In a month when your VPS runs out of payment you will get an email reminding you to renew with a link to make a new subscription. Hopefully by then I will have figured out how to make it continue billing properly.

11 minutes ago, yoreparo said:

is it posible to register the vps to the account that I used to post this question not the paypal one ?

My VPS database allows 2 email addresses. The primary email address must match the PayPal email address so that payments will be linked to the correct VPS account, but you can set the second contact email address to anything you want. I have set your contact email address to the same as your Ricky account email.

2 minutes ago, yoreparo said:

One more question I have and domain on my account that I would like to transfer to this VPS, can you also help me out with this?

What domain do you want transferred to your VPS?

2 minutes ago, Krydos said:

I had already built the VPS and emailed you the SSH credentials before I noticed this forum post. I am installing Hestia again and you will receive the Hestia login url and credentials shortly.

Thanks a lot for everything I will wait for it.

I noticed about the paypal so I pay before the end of this month!

Looking at the example json on the PayPal website, and looking at my code I hope I finally have it fixed now. I put "total_cycles": "999" and I think it's supposed to be "total_cycles": 999 without the quotes around the 999. The next time someone orders a VPS we'll find out if it works now.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Question regarding VPS purchase
  • Krydos locked this topic