Tommy and Ricky Backups Done

HelioHost

Thank's Krydos for all, and thank's for all the other members help.

There is many peoples that know my heliohost domain name and find all sort of free stuff into. When i'll have time i'll update some of the pages as links that are not good anymore. Also try to find other free stuff for peoples. Like i say it's a good thing to do good things for peoples, that are good to the peoples; and not against the peoples. I'm happy to share the good things and good knowledges for the peoples. Who know the small things and time i give to the peoples, could help them have a better life. Like on some tv show that peoples say in front of the camera, that this person had helped to have a better life. I think that as a little ordinary guy i am, that i bring good things into peoples lifes. Beside many peoples i'm not much, but glad to give some smiles. A+

On 7/21/2021 at 12:33 AM, Krydos said:

Which folder?

cpmove-esn024\homedir\public_html\animatsiya\subtitles

Don't trouble yourselves on my account, but perhaps whatever bug it was affected someone else.

10 hours ago, esn024 said:

cpmove-esn024\homedir\public_html\animatsiya\subtitles

Don't trouble yourselves on my account, but perhaps whatever bug it was affected someone else.

root@tommy [/home/esn024/public_html/animatsiya/subtitles]# ls -la|wc -l

Yeah, you're right. Not sure why the script would have gotten some of the files, but not all of them.

On 7/19/2021 at 5:24 PM, HelioHost said:

Tommy and Ricky are both done backing up, and links to download the full backups have been emailed to all of the active accounts. If you didn't get an email for some reason you can download your backup from https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ If you're having trouble downloading your backup let us know and we can help. The backup files contain all of your files, databases, emails, and all of your cPanel settings. If you need any help extracting the information you're looking for from your backup let us know and we can help with that as well. Johnny is now backing up, and we expect that process to take about 3 days to complete. Since Tommy is done backing up we will be taking him offline soon to start installing Plesk.

I don't think I received any email with backup links - and I have checked spam. I'm not sure which email address I used with my account, however, because when I try requesting my backup manually it says no email matching this username.

• Krydos locked this topic