Changing Display Name

HuidaeCho

Hello, I'd like to change my display name, but I was not able to find any setting for that. Please advise me how to do this. If not possible, please delete my account. I'll create a new one.

Also, please let me know how I can use your hosting service. Looks like you're in the middle of switching the hosting company.

Thanks!

We aren't switching the hosting company exactly, but cPanel revoked all our licenses without warning so the control panel has to be moved over to Plesk instead. Until this happens, nobody will be able to sign up or access their existing account, and the free websites will go down for sometime in the middle while the switchover is happening (this could take weeks because HelioHost's scripts are very tightly integrated with cPanel and a lot of them will have to be rewritten to work with Plesk).

You can find the full story here:

Later updates will be coming on the News channel:

https://www.helionet.org/index/forum/1-news/

Unfortunately, until the switchover happens, you won't be able to sign up for a free account. You can still sign up for a paid VPS since those don't use cPanel and aren't affected by this sudden change. When the switchover is complete HelioHost will probably keep free signups suspended for a little while to make sure existing users have their setup running smoothly and then open up again for free signups.

(By the way, I'm not sure what you can do about your display name but one of the mods can probably help you with that).

On 7/26/2021 at 3:39 AM, HuidaeCho said:

Hello, I'd like to change my display name, but I was not able to find any setting for that. Please advise me how to do this. If not possible, please delete my account. I'll create a new one.

Also, please let me know how I can use your hosting service. Looks like you're in the middle of switching the hosting company.

Thanks!

What did you want your name to be changed to?