Accessing My Heliohost Webmail

sylvain

Hi i would like to use my browser to access to my webmail of heliohost. I have tryed: http://tommy.heliohost.org:2095/ , https://tommy.heliohost.org:2095 , since i'm on the server Tommy. So seing the url with Johnny, it seem logical for me to change it to Tommy.

The idea is simply go to a webpage "webmail" that it have the boxes to login as "username" and "password", then a (enter button). Also that the user choose if use the interface maybe: (squirrel mail  or other).

Is it possible, so i could check if there is fiew peoples that may have writen me? Thank's for your time and help.

This will no longer work. HelioHost is currently in the process of switching from cPanel to Plesk.
Currently, the HelioHost shared server cannot use mail temporarily.

Also note that you commented on the 2013 post. That's too old information.

• 2 weeks later...

Well i just have done a web search to where to post my question. Because i think of the amount of posting that many peoples did and had done. Putting a new post, is a new post that is added to the other post. So i simply think (but i am not perfect) that it might be good to add the question to an old post; but it seem that i am wrong. Sorry about that. There is many things i have to learn, there is many things that i forgot, there is many things that take me time to learn and understand. One thing for sure i do appreciate very much all of you, for your help, for your time and for your understandings. I hope that with Plesk that the transitions will be fine for all peoples and for all things? Thank's for your time. A+