Server Move to Ricky

heliolo

Hello,

I would like to move my site from Tommy to Ricky for better stability for use with email.

The Paypal transaction ID is: 35N29733HU926942B, and the account to move is heliolo

Not sure if the move is possible with the current rebuild, but I am fine with a bit of a wait if that's what it takes.

Thank you!

Currently, HelioHost server move work is not possible. Please wait until the Plesk installation process is complete.
If you do not receive a response within a few days after installing Plesk, you can comment to remind your root administrator or moderator.

We are unable to modify, move, create, or delete accounts at this time due to revoked cPanel licenses. Please see https://www.helionet.org/index/forum/1-news/ for more information regarding this. We're working on migrating to Plesk (and Tommy is going first, your account will hopefully just quietly migrate to Plesk with no downtime once this is done) but it may be several months before Ricky is fixed.