Tommy Migration Beginning Soon

HelioHost

Thank's for all guys. I just hope that with Plesk, that the contact me (text only) page php form, will have again some captcha. Because dont want any files of any types (just plain text) and no spams. That the text message from the user, will only send plain text using the contact captcha form page; that when the user click send then the text message goes in my online account, i can read the messages using online like on cpanel Squirrel or something as that. Also if i reply then use an other email to send my message, but that when the person receive the e-mail; that the user cant send things back.

Some kind as i did with the help of peoples a "One Way Only" to receive the plain text message, only trough the contact form with captcha. Then from my accound send the message but "One Way Only" from an other email created, so that the user can read my message from me; but if he/she reply to my "send" message cant send anythings to me. Brief must only use the contact captcha form to send me plain text message. Because i dont want any spams, any files, any trash, any auto-robots-messages. Also i have read story's online of peoples, because it was not a "One Way Only" that some peoples have received big junks; even some junks that might have caused problems to the servers and hosting.

Once again thank's for all guys. A+

I have confirmed that the SFTP connection of Tommy server fails. Other users have reported the same on Discord.
This is probably due to the progress of Plesk work.
Later Tommy users will see changes on your web as well. We will get Plesk really soon.

My sincere thanks to the Heliohost team for all the behind the scenes work and especially for keeping Tommy running all this time. Also thank you to those doing the Plesk beta testing. I just have one question regarding the upcoming account transfers so I can plan accordingly over the next few weeks. The question pertains to both my files and my psql DB.

I know account backups were performed last month, but what is going to happen after the account transfer is complete? For example, if I were to upload some brand new files to my domain today, when the transfer completes and I can log into my new "Plesk account" will I see the new files from today or will I see the file set that existed when the backup was performed last month? (Same question for adding new info into the DB).

This will help me decide which tasks to focus on for the next 2 weeks.  Thank you again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daskunk said:

what is going to happen after the account transfer is complete? For example, if I were to upload some brand new files to my domain today, when the transfer completes and I can log into my new "Plesk account" will I see the new files from today or will I see the file set that existed when the backup was performed last month? (Same question for adding new info into the DB).

Good question, I'd also wanted to ask this same question but you beat me...

If you upload files to cPanel and then get moved to Plesk the new files and changes will transfer over so feel free to continue trying to update your site as best as you can. We will not be restoring the backups we made a month ago onto the Plesk servers. Those were just provided for anyone who wants to download a copy of everything. We will be copying directly from the broken cPanel server straight into Plesk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2