[Solved] Paid vps with email different from my account email

aitmf

Hello krydos,

I paid vps with email n**cloud@gmail PayPal for my email  failed to login. I tried to reset and they asked for phone that got lost. So I created a new PayPal email account and paid for vps 

Transaction id 51758447K29919844

Transaction time: 2021-08-16 11:50:56GMT

So I don't know how you will link it to account google12

OS I had wanted windows 10 NOT windows server,  but since we are having issues of migrating from cpanel to plesk, I would want to add another labour to you our lovely technicians, Just drop there  Ubuntu 21.04 

Krydos will eventually do this, but I don't see him on Discord right now. It will take a little longer.

10 hours ago, aitmf said:

OS I had wanted windows 10 NOT windows server, 

When you say Windows in VPS, it is Windows Server. And Windows 10 isn't usually there. (There are special cases such as Google Compute Engine)
The Windows Server provided by HelioHost VPS is a trial version. So you should usually choose some distribution, Non-Windows.

10 hours ago, aitmf said:

Host name: nextedgecloud.com

It will be set later by you to VPS. "vps●●.heliohost.us" is assigned to the default HelioHost VPS. 

13 hours ago, aitmf said:

I paid vps with email n**cloud@gmail PayPal for my email  failed to login. I tried to reset and they asked for phone that got lost. So I created a new PayPal email account and paid for vps

Do you have access to the n**cloud@gmail.com email address?

19 hours ago, aitmf said:

Yes I have ,but I see u gave me another domain vps51.helionet.us

You can add as many domains as you want to your VPS. You don't have to use vps51.heliohost.us at all if you don't want to. I mainly just made those vps# domains for myself so I don't have to do a database lookup each time to see what the IP of each vps is.

14 hours ago, aitmf said:

Again there was a promo that you get extra 1gb of ram on any package  you buy but me did not get.

The normal price is 1 GB memory, 2 CPUs, and 50 GB storage for $4 per month. You got 1 GB memory for free for a total of 2 GB memory.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Paid vps with email different from my account email
  • Krydos locked this topic