[Solved] Reverse DNS for VPS44 (again)

lucash

Hi

I've decided to enable IPv6 support for my mail server. So I have to make another thread asking for rDNS on the v6 address (sorry haha).

I'd like to request

2001:470:1:1ee::44

point to

mail.itslucas.win

Thanks again.

I investigated the reverse DNS of HelioHost VPS and confirmed that it is not currently configured. it's necessary.
(Especially when operating a mail server)
By default, we expect that the main domain "vps●●.heliohost.us" can be resolved. That's usually enough.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:31 AM, balloons said:

I investigated the reverse DNS of HelioHost VPS and confirmed that it is not currently configured. it's necessary.
(Especially when operating a mail server)
By default, we expect that the main domain "vps●●.heliohost.us" can be resolved. That's usually enough.

This needs to be resolved for vps other than vps44. I explain this to Krydos on Discord.

50 minutes ago, balloons said:

This needs to be resolved for vps other than vps44. I explain this to Krydos on Discord.

Is this more important than getting all the cPanel accounts moved over to Plesk?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Krydos said:

Is this more important than getting all the cPanel accounts moved over to Plesk?

Yeah, The task can still be delayed. We want your (Krydos) work to be a top priority for Plesk work.
When you forget, VPS users will post it again to remind you.

• Krydos locked this topic