[Solved] Reactivate a website

roguitar

1 hour ago, roguitar said:

I can't really remember if this website is linked to one of the following users: munny, roguitar or orange77.

I think you have more than one account. Heliohost allows one account for each users.

1 hour ago, roguitar said:

The truth is that I want to reactivate sitesfy.tk. Is it possible?

No it is not possible. Heliohost is undergoing plesk transition.

Go through the News to know latest happening.

@SeekierActually it is possible. The control panel won't work, but since it's not archived and already exists, the account can be unsuspended so the site is up at least. We can suspend and unsuspend still, we just can't unarchive, delete, or create.

The username is munny, the other two accounts don't exist.

Unsuspended.

On 8/26/2021 at 4:08 PM, wolstech said:

@SeekierActually it is possible. The control panel won't work, but since it's not archived and already exists, the account can be unsuspended so the site is up at least. We can suspend and unsuspend still, we just can't unarchive, delete, or create.

The username is munny, the other two accounts don't exist.

Unsuspended.

Ok, thank you very much. And yes, the other two accounts I'd mentioned doesn't exist, because I as far as I can remember I told you to delete them so that I can have only one. Now I can access the website and server. Anyways, when I try to login to the cpanel, I have something like 'We are in the process of upgrading our servers to use the Plesk control panel...'.

2 hours ago, roguitar said:

Ok, thank you very much. And yes, the other two accounts I'd mentioned doesn't exist, because I as far as I can remember I told you to delete them so that I can have only one. Now I can access the website and server. Anyways, when I try to login to the cpanel, I have something like 'We are in the process of upgrading our servers to use the Plesk control panel...'.

Have you read the last couple months of news?

News - HelioNet

3 hours ago, roguitar said:

Anyways, when I try to login to the cpanel, I have something like 'We are in the process of upgrading our servers to use the Plesk control panel...'.

I specifically said when I unsuspended it that:

On 8/26/2021 at 3:08 PM, wolstech said:

The control panel won't work

See Jenova's post for that information.