Jump to content

[HH#517828] Can i get a invite link by donating by btc?


HelioHost
 Share

Recommended Posts

Yes, if you donate with bitcoin or crypto you can get added to the invite list, but be aware that the invite won't come immediately, and the time before you get the invite will vary depending on how much you donate. We're going down the list inviting people in the order of how much they have donated. So if you donate $200 you'll be near the top of the list, but if you only donate $1 there are several hundred people ahead of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you for your response . Can I know how can I get invite link after
donating via btc ? . For example if I donated some amount then what do I
need to do for getting an invite ? . Do I send a screenshot of payment to
support mail or something else .

On Sat, 28 Aug, 2021, 10:59 am HelioHost Support,
wrote:

>
> Yes, if you donate with bitcoin or crypto you can get added to the
> invite list, but be aware that the invite won't come immediately, and the
> time before you get the invite will vary depending on how much you donate.
> We're going down the list inviting people in the order of how much they
> have donated. So if you donate $200 you'll be near the top of the list, but
> if you only donate $1 there are several hundred people ahead of you.
>
>
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=44637
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>
>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We don't get so many crypto donations that we've ever had an issue figuring out who the donation is from. If you decide to donate just let us know the currency, amount, and time of the transaction and that should be more than enough to find and verify the transaction.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok thanks

On Sat, 28 Aug, 2021, 11:49 am HelioHost Support,
wrote:

>
> We don't get so many crypto donations that we've ever had an issue
> figuring out who the donation is from. If you decide to donate just let us
> know the currency, amount, and time of the transaction and that should be
> more than enough to find and verify the transaction.
>
>
>
> You may view the status of your ticket by visiting:
>
> https://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?showtopic=44637
>
> Thank you,
> Heliohost support
> https://www.heliohost.org/
> https://www.helionet.org/
>
>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't use btc, however, is there a specific amount needed to be donated to get an invite? I find that not being able to create a MySQL database is impeding my learning process when trying to create apps or IoT devices. I was able to successfully install phpMyAdmin but I don't have permission to create a database. 😞 Currently I have only donated $25 back in June, and that probably puts me a bit far down on the list. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone will get moved to Plesk eventually. There is no set amount will get you moved today or anything. $25 is already a good donation. Don't feel like you have to donate more unless you want to. $25 already puts you in the top 100.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...