[Solved] I can't setup website two week

nemo1

Users are currently not able to set up new websites due to the Plesk migration. You'll need to wait until the migration is completed for your server.

We have no ETA as to when this work will be completed, though I can say Tommy will be the first server completed..

• Like 1

I have empty database
and can access
but every time setup corrupted in middle of setup and not all table setup and I clean the database and begin new setup but it's corrupted again

my internet slow and may server not in very good load

I well send you the database name and username and password

may be you can setup

He was trying to install Drupal.

That said, I do development as a hobby, database and related code design really vary by program. I usually do a separate INSERT per record when bulk inserting because a foreach or while loop is usually involved and it's much easier than doing string concatenation to build one, however if you're using something like prepared statements, I believe it assembles a single statement and executes it. I can say though that if the number of records to be inserted is massive, a single query with multiple VALUES statements is faster in my experience.

I used to be against using constraints in my older code, but now use them quite heavily in my modern apps. Not only does it make for a cleaner DB, it also simplifies code, and eliminates the need to code in tedious things like update/delete code for multiple tables (the ability to CASCADE or SET NULL on a constraint means you can just run a single UPDATE or DELETE on the parent record and let the database server worry about updating/removing other lines that reference it, the desired action of course depends on what you're doing).

• nemo1 changed the title to [Solved] I can't setup website two week