In queue after Plesk.

ecitygr

Hello there.

I haven't saw any other to complain so...

username: ecitygr
server: tommy
main domain ecity.gr (i don't remember my sub).

I go to tommy's page and says

i 1st go to tommy.heliohost.org

And get:

Account Queued

HelioHost

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Login to your control panel

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

I go to login as suggested and receive that:

Login Not Available

We are in the process of upgrading our servers to use the Plesk control panel right now so you won't be able to log in to existing accounts or create new accounts until this process is done. Our plan is to copy over all users to the new system automatically. During the upgrade process websites won't go inactive or be suspended, and your website will remain online. We're really excited to offer this new control panel. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to contact support. Thank you for your patience during this upgrade to Plesk.

I don't care for the data i know is safe and is online but i have not access to emails and control them. I can only files from ftp.

Thanks!

Email is not available during the migration. If you need access to past messages, they can be retrieved via FTP, they're found in your ~/mail folder. There should be folders in there for each mailbox, with the "cur" folder representing your inbox and "new" folder containing unread mail.

The files with the really long random names are individual messages. Download them and rename so they have an .eml extension. They're not perfectly compliant .eml files, but a program like Outlook should open them properly as emails.

• Thanks 1