1GB extra free memory on VPSs

infantex

I already have a VPS (vps40), thanks. I was asking about a promo (?) for an extra GB in the VPSs.

This is the post:

But, upon checking the VPS offerings on your page, I see the Mercury configuration already lists 2 GB of memory as the standard offering, so I guess that's the amount of memory I have on my vps40.

Regards,

6 hours ago, Krydos said:

The regular price is 1 GB memory, 2 CPUs, and 50 GB storage for $4.

The vps page does say 2GB of memory for $4.

Right now we are all full on memory for our vps's, so even though you do qualify for it, we don't have the memory to offer right now. 

On 9/15/2021 at 4:33 PM, Krydos said:

You can signup at https://www.heliohost.org/vps/ Please note that we are currently full on VPS, but we're taking requests and when there is space to create your VPS we will contact you to see if you're still interested.

I assume from this post, that you can probably be put on a wait-list to have your memory increased since it's what we are lacking rn.

Note: This could be wrong information but from what I can tell all you want is your memory increased. @Krydos could this be done?

11 hours ago, Jenova said:

The vps page does say 2GB of memory for $4.

That's because the sale is still going on.

11 hours ago, Jenova said:

I assume from this post, that you can probably be put on a wait-list to have your memory increased since it's what we are lacking rn.

Yep, if you want an upgrade we can put you on the waiting list. For instance if you want 3 GB memory it's $7.00 for 2 GB memory, 2 CPUs, and 50 GB storage plus you get the free 1 GB memory to make it 3 GB total.