[Solved] Please install SSL Certificate

luty

I have the same problem  (Hi, please i need to install a temporary ssl certificate i uploaded to /home in a zip file call ssl.zip ) my Username: jahita2.

can you help me install my temporary ssl? the name zip, the same: ssl.zip. Thanks

For anyone else that searches and finds this post please keep in mind a couple things.

1. Please start your own thread, don't reply to this thread unless it involves this domain or this username. It's just extra work for us to split the threads to keep things organized. It's pretty likely that if you post on a thread that already says [Solved] that your request will get missed.
  2. Please do not upload your SSL certificate to public_html. SSL only works if you keep the private.key file private. That's why it's called private.key. Certificate.crt is fine to share with everyone. Allowing the private.key to be downloaded by anyone is like standing on a busy street handing out keys to your house and telling everyone your address.

@lutyThere you go https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=lutymolinsradio.live

• Krydos locked this topic