Plesk ETA

HelioHost

On 3/9/2022 at 4:54 PM, wolstech said:

Just 1 (Krydos). He's flying solo on the project. T

Isn't it possible to open volunteer positions to delegate some parts of the project and let Krydos breathe?

I have been. I trained up Yash as a VPS admin so I wouldn't be the only person handling all the VPS stuff. Opening volunteer positions actually take more of my time up front because I have to do all the work plus I have to do the work of training someone new, but in the long run it ends up being less work for me once they're fully trained.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, graffix said:

Since this Plesk move does it have  anything to do with my files and zip files i had on my account not showing up just wondering 

No, your hosting account on Johnny should be working the same as it ever has minus the ability to log in to cPanel, and email probably doesn't work either. If you're having trouble please start a new post in customer service rather than this news post.

15 hours ago, graffix said:

Since this Plesk move does it have  anything to do with my files and zip files i had on my account not showing up just wondering 

Does that means you havr been moved to plesk ? If yes, how is it :)

Nobody has been moved. I just looked at his existing account and there is data in there just as Krydos said above. The old accounts still work, they just have to be managed using SFTP and there's no cPanel or email.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank's for all your work Krydos. I know that you do what you can. Also that i understand that you have your ways of life, me also i have my ways of life. Dont give yourself too much pressure. You are a nice person. Well at leass writing you, you know that i'm still with Heliohost. Thank's for keeping my url and website. A+

• Krydos locked this topic