Introducing Free Services!

Ashoat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M SERIOUS LAPPY!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!

im giving you an account free of helion charge! considering this post was made before the other post where i said "one more time," and you're deranked and i take over the proxy.

• 4 weeks later...
Introducing Free Services! We are now (in 48 hours, to be exact!) going to be offering free services, including free hosting and free domain registration through www.HelioHost.org, a new member of the Helio Networks!

We also are announcing a move to a paid server! Thats means no more downtime (well, 99.9% uptime :D)!

The new free host (HelioHost) will have the following features:

STATISTICS

150MB of space

1,500MB of bandwidth

URL

Domain Hosting

Subdomain Hosting

Unlimited Subdomains on your Domain

UPLOAD METHODS

FTP w/ unlimited accounts

File Manager

ADS

Ad-free service

Your ads allowed

SCRIPTING

CGI

PHP

SSI

Frontpage Extensions

ADDITIONAL DOMAINS

Addon domains are currently unavailable

Unlimited Parked Domains

SERVICES

CPanel

Fantastico

Detailed Statistical Services

Unlimited MySQL Databases

SSL

Custom Error Pages

Raw Logs

EMAIL

Unlimited POP3 w/ Web Access

The hosting will require 25 posts monthly, unless you want a free domain with that. And that will cost 75 posts monthly.

Goals for the near future:

- Install IBStore, so that the system can be more seamlessly integrated

- Install an HTTP Proxy so we can go around evil school firewalls!

All the above will take effect in 12-48 hrs from the date of this post!

i want the space.and i will thank you very much!and i will tell my friends about your website. that is all!

Introducing Free Services! We are now (in 48 hours, to be exact!) going to be offering free services, including free hosting and free domain registration through www.HelioHost.org, a new member of the Helio Networks!

We also are announcing a move to a paid server! Thats means no more downtime (well, 99.9% uptime :D)!

The new free host (HelioHost) will have the following features:

STATISTICS

150MB of space

1,500MB of bandwidth

URL

Domain Hosting

Subdomain Hosting

Unlimited Subdomains on your Domain

UPLOAD METHODS

FTP w/ unlimited accounts

File Manager

ADS

Ad-free service

Your ads allowed

SCRIPTING

CGI

PHP

SSI

Frontpage Extensions

ADDITIONAL DOMAINS

Addon domains are currently unavailable

Unlimited Parked Domains

SERVICES

CPanel

Fantastico

Detailed Statistical Services

Unlimited MySQL Databases

SSL

Custom Error Pages

Raw Logs

EMAIL

Unlimited POP3 w/ Web Access

The hosting will require 25 posts monthly, unless you want a free domain with that. And that will cost 75 posts monthly.

Goals for the near future:

- Install IBStore, so that the system can be more seamlessly integrated

- Install an HTTP Proxy so we can go around evil school firewalls!

All the above will take effect in 12-48 hrs from the date of this post!

i want the space.and i will thank you very much!and i will tell my friends about your website. that is all!

how long will it take?

You post 25 posts, buy the hosting plan in the store with helions, send it to djbob(there are instructions in the store), and then wait about 24 hours. It might be longer. or you can take an ad hosting plan, but you gotta have 10 posts.

being a moderator, I must deduct 10 points for your first offense of posting 2 posts in the same topic without any replies within an hour of eachother. Please read the spam guide.

10 points deducted, first offense

Whats the basic idea of the ads, I mean exactly how are they to be used? Like, what kinda ads (banner, popup, buttons) how often (every page, index pages) will they be automatically placed by the server, stuff like that.

What kind of ads do you mean? If you mean the new ad program, you should post there, and not here... wrong topic.

if you mean on your website in standard post-required hosting, NO ads will be posted ANYWHERE.

Sorry bout the wrong topic, but i mean the only ten posts needed, ad-supported hosting. the one you described at the beginning of this thread.

Edit: Oh crap, it is the wrong topic, but Im talking about the one Gamemaster mentioned above

You post 25 posts, buy the hosting plan in the store with helions, send it to djbob(there are instructions in the store), and then wait about 24 hours. It might be longer. or you can take an ad hosting plan, but you gotta have 10 posts.

the ads will be banner ads at the top of your website, and will be placed on all your webpages.

for now, you're gonna have to install the ads yourself. if I get enough money, im looking into getting an apache mod installed onto another server (dedicated or VPS) to automate the ads.

i found a WHM addon thing btw... i just need the extra ad money to be able to buy another server.