[Solved] Queued: retzjr

Hello HH Team,

Good day.

Just to confirm if previous donation aside from last year is counted to be moved in Plesk?

I donated $5 before for the "SPARKLE SERVER" via GoFundMe and also my data storage is doubled that time in Tommy server.

Below my details:

I will appreciate the reply and the efforts of the team.

Happy New Year!

Regards,

Loreto

We only count donations made after July 14, 2020 (well after the Sparkie fundraiser was over), so likely not unless you somehow donated to the dead fundraiser recently.

Do you have the transaction number and the date for us to confirm?

On 1/6/2022 at 4:48 PM, wolstech said:

We only count donations made after July 14, 2020 (well after the Sparkie fundraiser was over), so likely not unless you somehow donated to the dead fundraiser recently.

Do you have the transaction number and the date for us to confirm?

Hi Wolstech,

Please check on this link my donation before

Thanks,

On 1/12/2022 at 4:06 PM, wolstech said:

That donation is from 2019 and is too old to be counted for this program. We're only counting donations made after July 14, 2020.

Hi Wolstech,

Noted on this.

Thus donation to be moved in Plesk still goin on? or already closed? Where and how to donate to be prioritized to moved in Plesk?

You can donate now and it will count.

If your donation comes from an email other than what's on your hosting account though, make sure to let us know. The system goes by email, so Krydos will need to manually assign it to your account if your PayPal email doesn't match your hosting account.

On 1/15/2022 at 5:36 PM, wolstech said:

You can donate now and it will count.

If your donation comes from an email other than what's on your hosting account though, make sure to let us know. The system goes by email, so Krydos will need to manually assign it to your account if your PayPal email doesn't match your hosting account.

How much is the minimum donation to be counted? Thanks.