[Answered] I want to delete my account

mirandat

We are unable to delete hosting accounts at this time due to the licensing issue. However, we can suspend your site to take it offline. I've gone ahead and done that for you. If you want it back at any point, let us know and we can restore it.

Please note that by being suspended, your account will NOT transfer to Plesk when it becomes available.

2 hours ago, wolstech said:

We are unable to delete hosting accounts at this time due to the licensing issue. However, we can suspend your site to take it offline. I've gone ahead and done that for you. If you want it back at any point, let us know and we can restore it.

Please note that by being suspended, your account will NOT transfer to Plesk when it becomes available.

My account will not transfer, how will I transfer if I want it?

You don't. If you don't keep your account active now, you'll lose your account when the old server goes away and have to sign up again once free registrations for Plesk is available. The backup that's currently available from https://heliohost.org/backup/ will still be available for download even if your account doesn't transfer.

Would you rather keep the account active instead?

Edited by wolstech
Backup info