[Solved] Suspended: abhii100

Abhisood

That account was suspended so long ago (June 7 2021 based on the file date of the suspension redirect) that it's no longer even in our system, so I can't say why it's suspended, nor can I unsuspend it since I don't know the original reason for suspension. This account should have been long deleted by now, but is still returning that page because deletions stopped working properly when the licenses were revoked.

Krydos might be able to find the reason for this.

Edited by wolstech
Clarify

He was suspended for high Wordpress load on 2021-06-07. I deleted all the suspended accounts from the database, but didn't bother to actually delete the accounts themselves. Since they didn't exist in the database anymore they wouldn't be transferred to Plesk, and then when the cPanel server was deleted they would be gone forever so it wasn't worth the extra effort to delete them one by one.

I have restored the database entry from a backup. The database structure has changed considerably since the backup was taken so it took quite a bit of editing by hand to make it work in the new database. I also manually unsuspended the old account and it seems to be working still. @Abhisoodyou can log in via SFTP to manage your files if you want to. If you need to reset the password let us know and we can explain how to do that. If you need to install a new SSL certificate that can be done as well. Since your account is active now and you have a database entry you will be transferred to Plesk eventually as well. Once the transfer process starts you can check the ETA with this page https://www.heliohost.org/eta/?u=abhii100

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Suspended: abhii100
  • Krydos locked this topic