[Solved] Suspend Account

Murat

Hi, Admin: (

Why is my account was closed baba.heliohost.org called?

Can you give me back my mysql?

What happens if data loss do not me: (

On my site ... there were about 60,000 and 61,000 messages

Please give my database backup: (

Best regards...

My account was suspended a few days ago. I am wondering why. I tried to reactivate it but get this message:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

I can not log into cpanel and when I reset my password it says an email was sent but I don't get an email.

Username: gaston

Account: gaston.heliohost.org

My account was suspended a few days ago. I am wondering why. I tried to reactivate it but get this message:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

I can not log into cpanel and when I reset my password it says an email was sent but I don't get an email.

Were you (ab)using cron?

Were you (ab)using cron?

Probably. I am not really familiar with cron. I just followed the instructions for the program I was running. Sorry if it caused any problems. Is there anything I can do to continue running the program?

What program are you using?

Twitter Ally

http://twitter-ally.com/x.php?a=r&id=29476_2136

That is a scam... which is probably why you were suspended.

Thanks for the info. I searched and could not find anything negative about it. How can you tell it's a scam?

Poor web design + fake testimonials + the fact that twitter has nothing to do with what they're saying on that website. Not only could you find anything negative about it, you couldn't find anything at all, right? As a general rule of thumb, on the internet, no news is bad news.