What is the essence of plesk ETA?

ojplanet

For the past one month you didn't move accounts, is moving from one cpanel to another a big issue? Or you just want to focus on the premium user (vps) and abandon us.. are we still HELIOHOST or one of premium hosting site.??... just to port to new cpanel is taking months why?

The servers still aren't ready. We don't have any idea when anything will happen for free users because the plesk migration simply has not gone to plan. None of us really know about Plesk (been in the cP camp forever), so we're learning as we go, and the migration scripts they gave us were unfit for purpose so a solution for that had to be custom developed.

It also doesn't help that Krydos is doing most everything himself, including VPS support. Like us he's a volunteer, so there's a real life he has to tend to and only so much time in his life to do this. Since none of us really know much about Linux (I'm a Windows guy, so I'm not much help...), there isn't much for me or the other admins to do except tend to the forums and Discord.

We do plan to continue offering the free/donation plans you know from the cP days with the same space/resource limits/etc. as before :) Only our newer Morty offering with more resources will be marketed as a paid product. HH operates at a loss currently, which is not sustainable long term...we got to keep the lights on somehow.

• Like 1