Is Heliohost out of services

Chukdy

I don't  know  what  else to type  but I am bit disappointed  with the way  heliohost admins is handling the situation of this hosting. 

If you guys  had asked us to donate  in other to stay  with  cpanel  for a year while  you make preparations to migrate to  plesk, things would have been OK but here we are for  months getting to a year with  no exact date or time when  this plesk thing is going to be completed.

Note thatt the cpanel guys will be laughing their ass out at you guys for being so unprofessional. 

What happened here is that Plesk's conversion script didn't perform as advertised. They told us they would be able to easily import cPanel accounts with  the provided scripts, but those scripts don't actually import the accounts properly or completely. As provided, those scripts were effectively useless. Krydos was trying to rewrite those scripts and is flying solo on that project. None of us have any insight or input into what's happening.

Honestly, my opinion is that we should have scrapped the migration idea the day we found those scripts didn't work and moved on to getting the more important things working (there's a lot of custom stuff we use to manage accounts, load, abuse, java support, etc. as well, and all of that needed to be ported to plesk before we can accept new users).

HelioHost is far from out of business, but for now our primary focus has been on that migration and paid VPS services. Those services are open for new customers, but the free offering doesn't look like it'll be available for the foreseeable future unless something changes.

I know that you are doing what you can with Plesk. At leass by writing you, you know that i'm still with you guys; thank's for keeping my personnal free website.

Thank's for all. A+