Suspended? Old account.

I don't know if my account is still queued, but it has been more than a year since I saw this message...is it possible for you to delete the old files for the account?  I have already backed up my data with the data downloader script that ran once when I logged in, but with a different message:

Login Not Available

We are in the process of upgrading our servers to use the Plesk control panel right now so you won't be able to log in to existing accounts or create new accounts until this process is done. Our plan is to copy over all users to the new system automatically. During the upgrade process websites won't go inactive or be suspended, and your website will remain online. We're really excited to offer this new control panel. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to contact support. Thank you for your patience during this upgrade to Plesk.

I just tried to login, and got this message, but I don't care about the account, only the name for the subdomain, and if the storage space is tied up then do whatever is needed.

Uh, that being said, please let me know if it's possible to have an account on Tommy with 3000MB, I donated on Paypal: Transaction ID
85W11772S6435234H.  I need it for Django later, but for MySQL now, but that assumes there is a space for today.

Please see the News section. We no longer have a license for cPanel, and the replacement Plesk control panel isn't implemented yet. We are unable to offer new accounts to any users at this time, and existing accounts, if online, have no control panel and have to be administered via SFTP. Accounts that are still online will be moved to Plesk when it becomes available, but I cannot find your account which means its likely archived.

If your account was archived prior the licenses being revoked, you need to wait until Plesk becomes available, then ask for an invite to manually create a new account (cPanel archives cannot be migrated onto Plesk automatically, but you can unpack it and use the data inside to restore your site).

At this time, we have no idea when free hosting will be available again. It's been 7 months already with basically no visible progress (Krydos is flying solo on the migration project, and he hasn't said much other than that the migration script doesn't work yet).

If you need hosting now and don't mind paying for it, VPSes are available (https://heliohost.org/vps/ ) for as little as $4/month, and can run anything you want, including Django and MySQL.

Edited by wolstech
7 months not 9...

4 USD isn't bad, and I don't mind waiting as long as it is known that that account did have 2000MB of storage that got queued or inactive, so I'll do that for now, I'm using Google Cloud's trial for now, but it's gonna get used up before the end of the month, I'll get a VPS soon.

edit: if you don't have anything to ask or need or add, please close topic