[Solved] Archive

ethansua

As i know that you are moving to the plesk panel, i just wanted to ask if my account archive will be moved to plesk. The issue is, it is a cpanel archive last modified on 2021-07-25. i just wanted to know if my account will still be imported to plesk, or it will be deleted and i have to import my user files to plesk.

Archived accounts are not eligible for transfer because the transfer script requires an actual cPanel account to import. It can't import an archive (cpmove file).

I'll pass this to Krydos since I'm not sure exactly how this is being handled, but I would imagine the solution will be an invite once we open registration and start creating new accounts.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wolstech said:

I would imagine the solution will be an invite once we open registration and start creating new accounts.

Yep, once we're to the point where we can create new Plesk accounts you will get an invite sent to you via email. You can download your backup from https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ which is an older backup from July last year. We can't provide a newer full backup because your account was hacked and phishing content and other illegal stuff was uploaded to your account. We just took Johnny offline entirely rather than try to sort through all of it. If there a just a couple files you need from Johnny I can check those files by hand to look for tampering by the hacker and get them to you, but I'm not going to read through 10,000 files. You can check your current ETA or improve your position with this link https://www.heliohost.org/eta/?u=ethansua Let us know if you have any trouble downloading your backup, or have any other questions.

10 minutes ago, Krydos said:

You can download your backup from https://www.heliohost.org/backup/ which is an older backup from July last year.

Yeah, went ahead and did that.

11 minutes ago, Krydos said:

We can't provide a newer full backup because your account was hacked and phishing content and other illegal stuff was uploaded to your account.

Oh, i thought my account was archived because i wasn't active for 30 days, probably is because i had wordpress on it lol.

16 minutes ago, ethansua said:

Oh, i thought my account was archived because i wasn't active for 30 days, probably is because i had wordpress on it lol.

We have two states. Your account was inactive which means that you haven't logged in for 30 days. Inactive accounts have their domains replaced with an inactivity message, but the domain still works. Then if you don't renew your account for another 30 days, so 60 days from the last login, your account becomes archived which means that your website is taken offline entirely and if anyone tries to go to your domain it will just time out. Archived accounts are compressed into a single backup file to save space and stored in case you come back. Wordpress causes a lot of load which leads to a lot of high load suspensions, but it doesn't affect your account becoming inactive or archived. That's only affected by failing to log in to the control panel.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Archive
  • Krydos locked this topic