favourite coding language

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd help you... I'm running the php Modding service (look in my sig) Just post there and you can request my php services for websites for ranging helions.

It's just closed until the shop comes back :(

But on topic:

I prefer php and mysql

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd have to say my favorite is PHP, its really easy to use and flexible for its purpose. Javascript is good for HTML page interactivity. Combining PHP, CSS, JS, XML, and HTML always gives the most advanced page, but takes a lot of learning. I have very little experience in C/C++, but it seems to me that they are the most powerful of all 2nd-level programming languages. Oh, and HTML, CSS, XML, etc. are all markup languages, not programming languages.

Yes... C/C++ can be used to code both high-level programs as well as low machine-level assembly codes.

I am now learning JSP (java based version of ASP/PHP) for my college project... but I dun think it would ever land up in my list of favorites.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its C++ and Java for me. I like them being OOP (Object Oriented Programming) languages and all the languages that now a days are invented are based on OOP.

As for web languages, i don't know of any, but I am making mind to learn Perl and php