I wonder how Plesk work so far?

sylvain

I think it is appropriate to ask the question here, since this category is for asking a question; and is related to heliohost.

I'm not on plesk yet, just waiting the ETA.

But i think it is fine to ask this question here not only for my self but for other peoples.

The question is simply that i wonder, how it goes on Plesk? Possibly peoples that are already on Plesk could answer. I'm just curious, and peoples as my self that are not at the time on Plesk; might also wonder how it goes? This beside indicating what you think about Plesk, could help the admins and moderators to know; what/how you think that Plesk is.

I think it is some legit question to ask, and do hope that it respect the forum?

Thank's for your reply. A+

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi i have notice that the ETA say that the amount of daily accounts being transfered is at zero. Before it was saying transfering 10 accounts per day. I dont mind being on cPanel at this time, but i wonder when my account can be transfered on Plesk environment?

It's a good thing that i have a little more of space online drive on Heliohost, than what i use. Because i have some friends that would like i create them some webpages, so they can look online what it look; before giving it for them to help them free.

As you can see by writing you i'm still with you and still want to be with you; as i have been for more then 10 years.

Once again thank's for all the work you have done for my self as for other peoples.

๐Ÿ‘

12 hours ago, sylvain said:

i have notice that the ETA say that the amount of daily accounts being transfered is at zero. Before it was saying transfering 10 accounts per day.

The explanation is in the latest news post.ย ย https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/53328-first-phase-of-plesk-migration/

On 6/7/2022 at 8:49 PM, Krydos said:

The next phase of the migration is to send invites to all of our donors who don't already have existing accounts, and the Johnny users who were hacked. The new account people have been added back into the ETA page https://www.heliohost.org/eta/ so you can see your position number again. We will begin sending out invites soon once new account creation has finished being tested.

Everyone will be moved eventually. We're moving the donors first is all. If you're a donor that has given between 2020-07-14 through today and your ETA page doesn't list the right amount let us know so we can find the donation and get it linked.

Thank's for your reply. I dont think that i have done some donation in these times. I know that i have made donations before. So looking my ETA state and seeing the writing that no daily amount of accounts is transfered; i think that i'm on the standby. I understand that donors have priority.ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

It's strange the ETA said fiew days ago that i was at number 578 and zero account by day is being transfered. I look today and my ETA is now at number 579 in the list before transfering to Plesk. I wonder how this can be possible?

Thank's for your time and help. A+

Thank's for the reply Krydos.

Correct me if i'm wrong, if i understand the logic?

If there is 2000 donors, then i'll move from 579 to 2579 in the ETA state? Also this could mean that the ETA state of other users could also go back?

At some point it's a good thing for my self. Because it could indicate to me, before being on Plesk; some stability on Plesk because of the many users, before being transfered.

I just hope that it will not take like 5 years to be on Plesk? At leass writing you, you know that i'm still with you and glad to be with you.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks for the reply, Krydos. I wonder by checking my ETA if it is possible, that it indicates the number of days for all donors to be on Plesk? As so it could have some countdown for the users as myself, that know the number of days for all donors to be transferred before being on Plesk; then some new countdown of days for peoples as myself, to know when we will be transferred to Plesk.

I know in the past i have at least donated 2 times, maybe even three times as far as i remember. It is possible that i donate again in the future without making some promise, i have some things to pay first; I'll be glad when i can make some donations. At least peoples that go on my personal free website, see the message that i give my thanks to you. That i believe encourage more peoples to give donations to you. It could be nice also if i could have one day some Heliohost.org image of great quality and have the permission to simply go at a place that you buy some t-shirt; that i could make them print Heliohost.org image on the shirt. Or even have the permissions in my e-mail to take Heliohost.org basis images, to design some great images that i could make print on some shirt. Taking the public bus and subway metro public transportation, peoples could see on my shirt Heliohost.org image. It's maybe some crazy ideas i have to promote you?

Once again, thanks' for all. A+

I have notice that my ETA rank is a bit lower. Just letting you know that i watch my ETA from time to time, indicating you at the same time that i'm still active with you; even if i dont log in much often. It could be great a section on the forum, if there would be some "press kit"; about a very big size image of the logo "heliohost" and "helionet" of 300dpi. So like that peoples that want to promote, like print the image on some shirt or what so ever. It would be nice that on the forum there would some (press kit) about the logos. Simply indicating that the images can be resized "but must keep it's size properties" to respect the logo. Brief not make the logo stretched as a rubber band, respecting the logo dimensions. This could make any peoples that are members as my self, promote free Heliohost and Helionet.

It's strange i was 577 ETA on Heliohost the 22 june 2022, now on the 25 june 2022 my ETA is 578. I wonder why?

I can understand there is some list of donors, i understand there is some list of ETA that have not donated for some time. I think these list should be separated as "donors list" and "other list". That the peoples that give some donation, enter the "donors list" and do not rank the ETA of the "other list"; stepping them back because of so.

Reading some comments of peoples "if i have correctly read" that have made some donation to be higher in the ETA rank. But when some other donator have donated much more, than some donator user; this donator that have give less sadly step back in the ETA state? Seem some kind of loop?

This might discourage many/any users to donate to Heliohost. If so i find it sad for Heliohost and it's great team i like very much, for having less donors trough time.

I hope that it will not take like 5 years that i would be onto Plesk? I'm sure that many users wander when they'll be transfer on Plesk.

Thanks for your time and help.ย ๐Ÿ‘

46 minutes ago, sylvain said:

I think these list should be separated as "donors list" and "other list".

How would you know how many people were ahead of you then? What would the point of being #1 on the free list if the free list doesn't even move until all the donors have an account? Maybe we should put all 5000 people on their own list so everyone can be #1.

I know that i'm in the "free list" i dont mind at all that donors pass before me. I understand that totally and find normal that donors pass first.

What i have read if correctly read at:ย https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/53328-first-phase-of-plesk-migration/

There is a user that is named "vivek07". If i have correctly read it is said that the rank is at 2072. Withย https://www.heliohost.org/eta/?u=microst0ย it is now said the rank has step back. There is also the comment of "rbtrading".

I just want good things for the peoples. I dont mind donnors are priority. A+

4 hours ago, sylvain said:

I know that i'm in the "free list" i dont mind at all that donors pass before me.

I was trying to find the donation for this personย 

After I couldn't find the transaction on PayPal I thought maybe it was a GoFundMe donation so I opened that spreadsheet and searched for the transaction ID and didn't find it there either, but do you know what I did find? As I was scrolling up and down the name Sylvain caught my eye. You donated $25 onย 2020-10-02, but with your gmail.com address instead of your hotmail.com address so the donation wasn't automatically linked to your account. Any donations after 2020-07-14 count towards the Plesk ETA. Go click the link in your email and get your account on Plesk you nut.

I yes i have forgotten this donation i have made long time ago. I have received the link and ive clicked on move on Plesk. I can say that i'm sure that i have at leass givin you 2 donations and asked a friend of mine years past to give you a donation for my self; for a little computer task he have asked me if i remember. So i can say that i'm sure at leass there are 3 donations that have been givin you in time, maybe evenย  4 donations that have givin to you trough time; but i dont think that 5 donations have been made if i remember.

One thing for sure i find it normal that there are peoples that help you by giving you some donations. After all you have your bills to pay, you need money for food and more; this beside for the free hosting that you give to many peoples. I try as i can to help you, but i have some depts to pay that i have to pay. I'm still glad to be with you, and i real like you all you know! Your not forced to believe me when i say that i real like you and appreciate you very much. Keeping my url for peoples that knows it for more then 10 years, i think they know how much i appreciate yourself each of you with all my heart.

All things that are on my website are free, i try to give to peoples great things; and i'm not making any money or profits in any ways. I'm just doing it with charity for the peoples. I almost got kil led this weekend, taking the public bus. The bus has dropped a customer on the sidewalk, then re-enter his streets path; then suddently they was a car that had turned to go on the cross street, passing right in front of the direction of the public bus. The bus could have an accident with the car and some vehicule could also bang behind the bus. The bus driver had to hit the break to slow down. As i say I never know when i'll die, but i keep continuing when i can to help peoples. If it was not from peoples that have helped me trough time, and some still help me trough time; i could not be what i am and give great things for the peoples. I'm not perfect and just an ordinary people, this beside so many talented peoples out there. I just want good things for the peoples.

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘