I wonder how Plesk work so far?

sylvain

I do hope that you could make available to any ones your Heliohost and Helionet logos, as long as they respect the size properties. Like some very big size logo image of 300dpi, that could be put into the size of 8.5 inch by 11 inch paper to print on some shirt as example. I know there is also some places that you can pay, so the images is not printed but there is some sewing machine with some needle for shirt even some baseball cap helmet. Even maybe have also logos that could also be of very small size, that users could print on some business card something like... Heliohost Logo, (right under some text as) Heliohost a great hosting place for you!

It's maybe a stupid idea i have for your goodness?? That you could put some "pinned" new section into (Donations Section), that the title would be "Our Free Logos for users". indicating a simple rule, to keep the size proportions of the logo. Like if the logo has 2000px by 2000px at start, the user could make it if wanted as 1000px by 1000px "to keep the logo properties"; rather than resizing it as 2000px by 1000px (stretching as rubber band) the logo. It could also have diverse logo of some different colors, to be printed on some shirt, cloth, cards, etc. This to promote Heliohost

I wonder what you think about the ideas? I know that i can never be as great as many peoples out there. I just want to help simply.

👍