Ready for Plesk - Didn't receive e-mail

infantex

Hello.

I learned that some accounts are being transferred to Plesk. I went on to check my ETA and the page says my account is ready to be moved... but I didn't receive any advise by e-mail.

Anyway, I think I will stick with my VPS for now while all the Plesk issues are "ironed out". 🙂

Account: infantx
Domain: infantex.com.mx

Regards,

OK.

My day-to-day email is the GMail one (which is configured to retrieve mail from Hotmail... but I think POP does not retrieve from the spam folder). I just logged into Hotmail and didn't find the "Are you ready for Plesk" email in the spam folder. Older one was from May 10, though, so if it was from a previous date, it's been already purged.

I added support@heliohost.org to the whitelist on Hotmail to avoid this problem in the future (if that is what actually happened).

Regards,

The invitation email was sent on 2022-05-06 so maybe it has already been automatically deleted from the junk mail box. I sent another invite to your hotmail. We could also change your contact email address if you're more likely to see our emails in gmail.