[Solved] Alias for heliohost website does not work properly

zankophi2

Hi,

my heliohost website was successfully moved to Plesk. Thank you very much!

Everything seems working except one thing. I have alias (russianlutheran.org) for my site (russianlutheran.heliohost.org). When I change some file the change immedeately appears on russianlutheran.heliohost.org. But russianlutheran.org shows the old file without any changes. It looks like the alias is linked to the old version of my website on cPanel. Or maybe something else is wrong. Could you please help if it is possible?
Philipp

User: zankophi2 (zanko.philipp@gmail.com)

Site: http://russianlutheran.heliohost.org/(Tommy)

That's exactly the issue. The alias domain is still pointed to old Tommy.

Also for some reason I cannot find the Edit Zone option on the Cody cP to change the IP (I'm guessing there's another way to do it, probably command line, that I don't know)...lets have Krydos look at this.

9 hours ago, wolstech said:

That's exactly the issue. The alias domain is still pointed to old Tommy.

The domain has been pointed at the new Tommy

root@tommy2 [/home/krydos]# dig +short A @ns1.heliohost.org russianlutheran.org
root@tommy2 [/home/krydos]# dig +short A @ns2.heliohost.org russianlutheran.org
13 hours ago, Unknown025 said:

As far as I'm aware, DNS settings such as add-on domains currently need to be edited manually by one of our administrators.

This account was moved on May 11th. Since then the transfer script has been upgraded to move all addon domains, and alias domains, and subdomains and everything so it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

• Krydos changed the title to [Solved] Alias for heliohost website does not work properly
  • Krydos locked this topic