[Solved] Subdomain problem

retrope

hi! I have a question: Before the problem that we all know with cpanel happened, I had my current domain (.com) and its subdomains registered as the main account. Then I added another domain (fmlima.com) and some subdomains, everything worked perfectly until the migration didn't work anymore. I had to look for an emergency hosting to be able to have them active. My question is: Is it possible to reactivate the second domain as it was before? I have seen by ftp and are the folders created at the time. Thank you very much for the reply.

Yes, you can add as many domains as you want to your one account. With Plesk you can't add domains yourself yet though because the DNS integration isn't set up yet, but an admin can add the domain for you. Just post what domain you want added. Eventually people will be able to create new subdomains and everything on their own.

Keep in mind that it has always been against our terms of service to have more than one account though, and if we find out someone has more than one account we suspend all involved accounts.

1 hour ago, Krydos said:

Yes, you can add as many domains as you want to your one account. With Plesk you can't add domains yourself yet though because the DNS integration isn't set up yet, but an admin can add the domain for you. Just post what domain you want added. Eventually people will be able to create new subdomains and everything on their own.

Keep in mind that it has always been against our terms of service to have more than one account though, and if we find out someone has more than one account we suspend all involved accounts.

Thanks for answering. As I told you before, I had 2 domains parked in the hosting. I started with radioretroperu.com and some subdomains, I also had the domain fmlima.com and some subdomains, these were the ones that I could no longer access. if you see the directory of files it will confirm that they were made a long time ago. I am interested in recovering the fmlima.com domain and its subdomains with you. the first domain (radioretroperu.com) is the main one I have no problems and I hope it continues like this. As for having more than one account, I know the terms and that is not my case, I only have one account with two domains. How can I manage the two domains, the main and the secondary? can you help me? I would like to know how to do it. Thanks for your support.

I found your account and since you have $10 worth of donations that count towards the Plesk ETA that means you're next in line to be moved to Plesk. Check your email and click the link to indicate that you're ready to be moved. Once you're on Plesk we can get your domains and subdomains all figured out.

34 minutes ago, Krydos said:

I found your account and since you have $10 worth of donations that count towards the Plesk ETA that means you're next in line to be moved to Plesk. Check your email and click the link to indicate that you're ready to be moved. Once you're on Plesk we can get your domains and subdomains all figured out.

I received the email and I have already moved my account to plesk. When everything is ready, I will contact you to solve my missing domain and its subdomains. Thank you.

1 hour ago, retrope said:

I received the email and I have already moved my account to plesk. When everything is ready, I will contact you to solve my missing domain and its subdomains. Thank you.

I edit my post. I have managed to target the domain and some of its subdomains with the ip 65.19.141.77. My question is: I only have to upload the files? How can I create a subdomain? and finally, my MAIN DOMAIN is pointing to an ip 65.19.143.6, should I change it to 65.19.141.77 or not? Thank you

55 minutes ago, retrope said:

How can I create a subdomain?

On 5/26/2022 at 9:32 PM, Krydos said:

With Plesk you can't add domains yourself yet though because the DNS integration isn't set up yet, but an admin can add the domain for you. Just post what domain you want added.

56 minutes ago, retrope said:

my MAIN DOMAIN is pointing to an ip 65.19.143.6, should I change it to 65.19.141.77 or not?

If you want it to be hosted on Plesk, yes. cPanel will eventually be shut down so you can't host it on 65.19.143.6 forever.

1 hour ago, Krydos said:

If you want it to be hosted on Plesk, yes. cPanel will eventually be shut down so you can't host it on 65.19.143.6 forever.

Hi Krydos. My Main Domain, this is fine, perfect. The other missing domain is: FMLIMA.COM , this domain had other subdomains:

inolvidable.fmlima.com
boleros.fmlima.com
smoothjazz.fmlima.com

thanks for your support.

The subdomains have been created. Put your files in /retrope/boleros.fmlima.com/ etc. Note that the default location for subdomains is no longer inside public_html like it was with cPanel. If you wish to have the webroot pointed somewhere else let us know and it can be edited.

1 hour ago, Krydos said:

The subdomains have been created. Put your files in /retrope/boleros.fmlima.com/ etc. Note that the default location for subdomains is no longer inside public_html like it was with cPanel. If you wish to have the webroot pointed somewhere else let us know and it can be edited.

Hi Krydos! I have uploaded my files to each subdomain created according to your recommendations. I still can't see the website online for (fmlima.com) and the subdomains, as the page is not redirecting properly. I have checked the ip inside my domain panel and it is correct, is there something else missing? Thank you..

It looks like you're using Cloudflare. Have you updated the A record within Cloudflare to point to 65.19.141.77? If you can't get Cloudflare to work you could contact their support or switch to our nameservers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org temporarily. If your domain works after using our nameservers you could then have Cloudflare copy our correct settings over and go back to using Cloudflare DNS.

51 minutes ago, Krydos said:

It looks like you're using Cloudflare. Have you updated the A record within Cloudflare to point to 65.19.141.77? If you can't get Cloudflare to work you could contact their support or switch to our nameservers ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org temporarily. If your domain works after using our nameservers you could then have Cloudflare copy our correct settings over and go back to using Cloudflare DNS.

Hi Krydos. I have fixed the page redirect problem. I use Cloundflare and the problem was in SSL/TLS encryption mode. Now I can see the domain (fmlima.com) and almost all of my subdomains. the subdomain: boleros.fmlima.com is the only one that I still haven't been able to put it online, they recommended me to delete and recreate a new DNS Management for this subdomain. I am waiting for the dns to show the missing subdomain. Thank you Krydos. I will let you know if I was able to solve it in cloundflare or maybe if you can help me. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, retrope said:

Hi Krydos. I have fixed the page redirect problem. I use Cloundflare and the problem was in SSL/TLS encryption mode. Now I can see the domain (fmlima.com) and almost all of my subdomains. the subdomain: boleros.fmlima.com is the only one that I still haven't been able to put it online, they recommended me to delete and recreate a new DNS Management for this subdomain. I am waiting for the dns to show the missing subdomain. Thank you Krydos. I will let you know if I was able to solve it in cloundflare or maybe if you can help me. Thanks.

Update: All subdomains are working 100%. Everything is alright now. thanks to Krydos. For me, this topic is finished. Thank you Krydos!