[Solved] Unable to login to Plesk (Tommy(2))

Hi,

I was recently transferred to the new Plesk interface, however I am unable to login. Attempting to login simply results in an invalid username/password error; additionally, for what it's worth, the password reset system does not (seem to) work---that is, I don't receive an email at either of the two email addresses I have associated with HelioHost (though I was half expecting this since you are still transitioning to Plesk overall).

Username: tycoon59
Server: Tommy(2)

I noticed that your account was inactive on cPanel so it was in a suspended state, and when it was transferred Plesk suspended it too because that was how it was before. I unsuspended your account and upgraded the transfer script so it won't do that to future accounts when they're transferred. Can you login now that your account is active? If not I can reset the password for you.

8 hours ago, gaubry said:

Is there any problem with my account?

Well, it's not the same problem as tycoon, because your account was not inactive. I emailed you a reset link that should allow you to pick a new password. Let us know if you're still having trouble logging in.