[Solved] Plesk email not received

irlhaiku

11 hours ago, survisi1 said:

Eh, some people get lucky! I've been waiting for the e-mail invite for four days now since my turn has come, and that e-mail never arrived. Maybe you could resend? Would be very grateful...

Yes, your invite was sent 5 days ago. I'll resend it in a few minutes. Make sure you check spam and promotions tab.

EDIT:

I figured out why you didn't receive your invite. You unsubscribed from our emails so we can't send emails to you. That includes invitation links. I'll resubscribe you.

15 hours ago, survisi1 said:

Can I create a new subdomain? I can't find the way to do it...

If you read the email that you get once your account is transferred to Plesk it says

You won't be able to add new domains, delete domains, or edit DNS settings on your own right now, but if you make a post on the forum an admin can make the DNS changes for you.

Adding and removing domains isn't implemented yet, but if you tell us what domain you want an admin can set it up for you.

6 hours ago, Krydos said:

Adding and removing domains isn't implemented yet, but if you tell us what domain you want an admin can set it up for you.

Ah, that would be fab, Krydos. I promised to set up a basic personal website for somebody; I would like it to be a subdomain at kudryavitsky.heliohost.org - if at all possible. Cheers!