[Solved] Facebook problem

Johan Sx

The same thing happened to heliohost.org a few years ago. Heliohost.us is probably blocked because a lot of Johnny accounts got hacked and phishing pages were uploaded. Facebook for some reason doesn't differentiate between subdomains like Google and everyone else so they just block anything that has heliohost.us in the domain. The only way to fix it is to contact Facebook support, and the only way to get access to Facebook support is to spend $30+ USD on Facebook advertising. That's actually the reason we bought heliohost.us is because we didn't want heliohost.org to get blocked again. I have no idea why johanenleen-six.be would be blocked.

2 hours ago, wolstech said:

I wonder if his domain is blocked because of the IP it resolves to

I was wondering the same thing. If they transfer that domain to Plesk it might start being allowed on Facebook. I'm pretty sure heliohost.us domains will always be blocked by Facebook though. We could go through the hassle of contacting Facebook support, and then 3 days later another hacked account and another phishing site would get it blocked again. Not worth the effort  in my opinion. If people want domains that work on Facebook they can use out affiliate link to buy a .com or something https://www.heliohost.org/partners/namecheap

Bedankt voor het beantwoorden
Vreemd, ze geven spam als reden, ik geef soms de link om anderen te helpen bij hun stamboomonderzoek
Als oplossing geef ik nu de uitleg in de reactie en stuur ik een pb met de link
zodat iedereen blij is, ook facebook🙂

Google translate:

Thanks for answering
Strange, they give spam as the reason, I sometimes give the link to help others with their family tree research
As a solution, I now give the explanation in the comment and send a pm with the link
so everyone is happy, including facebook