Was number 189 in the queue awhile ago, suddenly I am number 666

stewguy

Hey, I was number 189 in the queue to be moved to the plesk control panel some hours ago. Now I am number 666. It seems unlikely to me that 477 people would all donate/confirm their donations in that window of time to push me that far back, plus the number 666 is an interesting number often associated with Satan and such. Seems odd.

Furthermore, it seems progress has stalled altogether on moving to Plesk control panels, and it says my donation amount is $0.00. It might be that my donation is too old but I also believe I used another email address to donate.

Thanks,

Stew

It's because the 187 ETA was based on different data. Krydos updated the ETAs last night to include people who are from Johnny or otherwise are getting are otherwise getting a new account instead of a transfer. Since those people are now included, and many of them are donors, they were added ahead of you.

If you have an existing account that is both: NOT archived or suspended, AND is NOT on Johnny, you should have received a plesk transfer email already.

You say you may have donated. If you can find the transaction ID, we can check the date and add it to your account if it's new enough to qualify.

Ah, I see! Thanks for the information on the updated queue!

Well my account is on Tommy. I do not know of my account being archived or suspended. My website I put up is still up, I can access it without logging in to the Heliohost panel. I just can't log in to the Heliohost panel, of course. That would mean it's not archived or suspended, right?

I searched all my Heliohost email messages (including spam filter) and did not find any plesk email. As for the donation, I believe mine is too old. I reread the notice and saw that you're only counting stuff from last year. Mine was from 2019 at the latest.

Thanks,
Stew

That's my mistake. I re-read the announcement (I posted at 6AM earlier before my coffee...), and it's specifically states only all of our donors were moved. You're still in line because you're a non-donor and we haven't moved all of our free users yet. We did add the new account users back to the ETA tool though, which pushed you back due to donors in that group.

From here (https://www.helionet.org/index/topic/53328-first-phase-of-plesk-migration/#comment-219645 )

All of our donors with active accounts have now been sent an invite to move to Plesk.

If anyone who has an existing account donates as little as $1 right now you'll get an invite to move to Plesk within 24 hours. I just don't feel it's fair to move free accounts, or accounts that donated so long ago, before we allow a donor to have a new account who has given $360. The main issue is our servers can't hold an unlimited number of accounts at once. We're not sure how many accounts Plesk will be able to support with reasonable uptime so it would be a shame if we moved a bunch of free users over, and then donors end up on Johnny or something because there is no room for them anymore. Thank you for being so understanding.

Hey, no problem! Makes sense, sounds good. So I have decided to donate.

A few minutes ago, I donated to Helio Networks via PayPal with the transaction ID: 5227774790543922H

My host account name is stewguy. My email associated with my account and my email associated with paypal are different. I put a donation note on the donation to confirm that the donation is for the existing Tommy account called stewguy.

Thanks for your responses, they have been very helpful!

All right, the transfer was made successfully and apparently the SSL is working as well! I have a "503 - service temporarily unavailable" issue accessing my existing WordPress site but that is probably best asked in another thread.

Thanks so much for your assistance in getting the account transferred!