VPS subscription renewal

allu62

Hi. My VPS (vps43) subscription will end in some days and I wanted to ask if I could pay for another 6 months renewal. Last time (in January) Krydos posted me a URL to use to do so. May I use it for the new payment, too? If not, could you, please, post me a new one? Or, does it work to just make a payment via PayPal, indicating that it's for my VPS? Sorry to bother you all 6 months, but as I do not pay myself, an automatic renewal, configured in PayPal, is not a real option for me. Thanks.

Thank you for the link. That worked - with some little problem. In fact, after having done the PayPal transaction, the message "Something went wrong" was displayed. Repeating the procedure was successful. However, it seems, that not only this second time, but also before, a payment was made. Thus it is possible that there have been 2 payments. If this is the case, please, consider one of them as the 6-months subscription renewal and the second one as a donation (that you earn, without any doubt).

Transaction number is I-WUMPHGGH8CVT. If there are 2 payments, the second one may or may not have the same transaction ID, but certainly has the same associated email. Thanks for your kindness (despite the heavy work you've had all this time with Plesk).

Oops, I already refunded the second payment before I read this post.

6 hours ago, allu62 said:

after having done the PayPal transaction, the message "Something went wrong" was displayed.

The problem is PayPal is telling us one number before the transaction, and then telling us a different number after the transaction. It worked for years where PayPal would tell us the same number before and after, but a few months ago we noticed that it wasn't reliable anymore. I've made some changes to the website that should fix this issue. I'll make the new code live before much longer, but your payment went through on the old code.