Could you please remove WordPress from my account

sylvain

Hi there

Could you please remove WordPress from my account. I again have notice a message about something that is "quarantined". I know that i could click the button remove, but will it do a (clean remove) that i dont know? Some kind of back as it was not installed, just in case if WordPress have made some file modifications. So you can compare with the others accounts, to do a clean uninstallation.

Also there is some important thing. I notice that when i enter the forum or the hosting account; my system indicate some url phishing (https://strn.pl) on the website of VirusTotal it also say that there is some virus that come from that. Its maybe something that you have that reach to this url.

Thanks for your time. A+

His WP install was reaching out to that CDN despite the fact he doesn't use it. May or may not be malicious, but I don't know of many legitimate Wordpress plugins that would use something like that. Google didn't find any prebuilt integration for WP for it either.

Thanks for uninstalling WordPress. Its strange when i come here or to my hosting, my system detect the url phising and autoblock it. Dont think its my system, this because even VirusTotal say that the url has some virus; so even some external scan not from my self say the same. I dont know what is some blockchain? I even heard on tv something called NFT or NTF something like this. Way too complicated for my head.

Beside that i still wonder how to host my own radio player skin on my website. I try to figure it out, so i could create many  "muses" radio player skins and change it from time to time. I have some radio player skin that i have designed and done fiew programming that is hosted onto: https://www.muses.org/community-skins . If you want to check my radio player skin, it is at the bottom of the page and the author name is: "Sylvain Heliohost" (this also show that i promote Heliohost and its team). If i would understand how to host it and program to host and see my own skins; it would be nice for my friends.

There is many things to do. Think of maybe a new design of the pages with the softwares i have. I'm pretty sure i'll need help with my web search form, this beside my contact form. There is also a friend of mine that has fiew songs on spotify, i'm doing some brainstorming to create for him some vector logo for his heavy metal band. Maybe even create for him a website and discuss with him about it. If you want to listen to his music it is at: https://open.spotify.com/artist/3VKx2lnPWSfE8RBCEIYJPT but i must prevent you, its real heavy metal hard and could be offending; i have told him today face to face i prefer rock less heavy, he appreciated my honesty. Well i try to help many peoples, with my free personnal website and with other good things.

I real appreciate all of you you know, it's always important for my self to indicate it. Maybe its not important for you that i give my thanks, but for me its always important. Just by my free personnal website i can help peoples, and do good things for the peoples. I'm not as talented as all of you, but the fiew knowledges i have i use it for good things.

😉👍