How to secure Domain Aliases with free Lets Encrypt

gsakola

You can issue and reissue SSL certificates by logging in to Plesk and going to Websites & Domains > gsakola.com > SSL/TLS Certificates > Reissue Certificate > Check all the boxes except wildcard like below > Click get it free.

image.png.0de123499ca0f8a36a903dc54351aaf5.png

Wildcard SSL certificates aren't supported yet, but they will be eventually. I went ahead and did the above for you to make sure it worked without errors, but if you need to do it yourself some day or if anyone searches and finds this it will help them. In this case there was an error because the transfer script used to only transfer the main domain, but not any additional domains. Once I realized what was happening I fixed the script, but the first few people like you only the main domain's A record was changed. There you go https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=gsakola.com

On 8/13/2022 at 9:55 AM, Krydos said:

You can issue and reissue SSL certificates by logging in to Plesk and going to Websites & Domains > gsakola.com > SSL/TLS Certificates > Reissue Certificate > Check all the boxes except wildcard like below > Click get it free.

Wildcard SSL certificates aren't supported yet, but they will be eventually. I went ahead and did the above for you to make sure it worked without errors, but if you need to do it yourself some day or if anyone searches and finds this it will help them. In this case there was an error because the transfer script used to only transfer the main domain, but not any additional domains. Once I realized what was happening I fixed the script, but the first few people like you only the main domain's A record was changed. There you go https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=gsakola.com

Hi,

I wonder if I am in the same situation.. my domain name is teutoburgo.heliohost.org and I own also teutoburgo.tk but the last is not working with SSL if I try to reissue the certificate as suggested.

Please can you help me?

Thanks a lot.