[Solved] Website not working - Tommy

fcb202

My account got moved over to Tommy.  But I don't think the old site was removed.  I have my own domain, and when I go to that domain Bockowski.com - it still displays the old website.  Additionally "Synchronize DNS zone with the primary domain" will not update.

bockowsk.heliohost.org - Shows the updated site, but bockowski.com shows the old site.

You're right, the A records for your .com weren't changed correctly. I have fixed them. Due to DNS caching it may take a few hours for the change to propagate through the internet during which time you may still see the old website. You can check https://dnschecker.org/#A/bockowski.com for an idea of how far along the change has gone. 65.19.143.6 is the wrong cPanel ip, 65.19.141.77 is the correct Plesk ip.

• 2 weeks later...

It might be because your .com is an alias instead of a full domain? Want me to try removing the alias and readding it as a full domain? Sometimes deleting and adding domains can cause the directories they're linked with to get deleted possibly so make sure you have a backup.