[Answered] donation invitation

man95

14 minutes ago, man95 said:

I got an email inviting me to donate: https://heliohost.org/eta/?u=man95

the page states, that if I make a donation, I will be prioritized for transferred to PLESK ETA.

The question is, if I, say donate US$20, will I also get extras, like extra storage or bandwidth, or I just get the standard amenities?

Yes, so you will get up to 5000MB of storage ($6 donation,$1 for the move and $5 for the extra space).

As far as bandwidth, its unlimited for everyone.

Krydos should respond to this as well when your ETA has been updated.

6 hours ago, Jenova said:

you will get up to 5000MB of storage ($6 donation,$1 for the move and $5 for the extra space

Yes, it's $5 per 1000 MB up to a maximum of 5000 MB, so the first 1000 MB is free and $20 gets you 5000 MB. It's not automatic though so let us know the transaction ID after your account is moved and we can apply the increased storage.

You can use any of the methods listed at https://heliohost.org/donate/

Regarding PayPal, we're seeing more and more people having issues with it. Since we have users and donors all around the world it would be nice to support some more options other than PayPal. We have a Skrill account, but they keep making it harder and harder to withdraw the money so we might end up closing that account. Some users in India, which is another country that PayPal rarely works in, suggested PayTM to us. Would PayTM work in Indonesia? Do you have any suggestions that would work well for your country?