Previous donations still valid?

victord

Hello!
Before anything else, I would like to congratulate you for the excellent work and dedication you put into HelioHost.

I would like to ask a question:

Before, when using CPanel, I made a donation to get Server Tommy and to prevent my account from being suspended.

This week I received an email saying that my account would be suspended due to inactivity and that I should log in to avoid it.

The question is:
Old donations are no longer valid?

In any case, I would like to make a new donation to collaborate with the service. Where can I do it?

On the webiste it appears that donations are closed.

Username: Victord1

Thanks for your help!

Best regards!

They should still be valid for moving to Plesk (as long as you made them after July 14 2020), but you've already moved to Plesk, so its a moot point. Inactivity immunity if you had that would've expired for most since we gave everyone ~15 months of it for free while we rebuilt. If you had more, we can probably fix that (we'd need the donation information, Krydos will need to do it as I don't know if this is even being offered or how to calculate it due to the migration).

You can always donate to us here: https://heliohost.org/donate/ 

I'm guessing the "closed" you're seeing is probably the $1 donor button on the sign up page...

The only inactivity immunity we've ever offered was during fundraisers we offer 1 month for each $5 that you donate, and then we have everyone 15 months for free since our control panel licenses were revoked.

Eventually on Morty we will be offering inactivity immunity too, but the price will be on a sliding scale from 3.3 cents per day up to 45.7 cents per day depending on how much load you cause that day.

Edited by Krydos
wrong numbers