9/11 Pentagon Plane Crash

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

911 loose change showed a movie on proof that the twin towers would not collapse from plane crashes, and that there was a figure of a plane in one of the video footages. Also, it showed how the pentagon looked like a bomb explosion instead of a plane explosion, and how the boxes in the planes were never recovered in ground zero, even though the materials used to make them make it indestructable.

Although it conspiracy, and there is not clear evidence of either result.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes many people think the american govt. did it in order to go to war with Iraq and gain more oil. Kinda like the F.D.R. thing were when they attacked pearl harbor, that was the one day patrol pilotes weren't, and our most valuable aircraft carriers were unexpectedly sent away from pearl harbor the day of the attack.

theres no way to prove either way really.

i remember watching a video clip of the towers coming down...there was definitely something weird going on. the building was coming down from top to bottom, but there were little explosions going off below all the smoke...i'm not sure if that made sense, but basically, it seemed like a demolition job.

• 2 months later...
There was probably some sort of gas supply, and with those tremendous forces, it could have easily ignited. and the plane might not have wasted all of its combustible fuel during the impact of the tower.

Thats what I was thinking, planes have gass, so those little explosions where probably the gas going off, they have more than one gass tank so the multi ones was the different onces. Thats what I think.

the only thing that i can say is that there is no way a huge plane only makes a small hole in the side of the pentegon. there are many videos and experts that confirm this.

The plane is very tough. And it's not the hole on the entrance, it's the exit hole, which in this case, there was none because it drove right into the ground. The plane is flying around 300-400 MPH upon impact. All the fueled air explosives would have gone more forward than back. We can see this on impact of Tower 2 in the WTC, all of the fire went out the exit hole and there was a ball of fire.

well, i just learned of a video from a hotel accross the street who minutes after impact on the pentagon, fbi and cia people came in and too the survelilance videos from them. It has been said that these videos show a military aircraft launching a missile at the pentagon

I love how people believe this stuff. There is no way a Military Aircraft missile could inflict that much damage. Plus, the missile would have to lock on to the Pentagon and that's garbage. Not even the mighty Long Range Air to Ground missile could make a shape as funny as that in the side of the building. You would need something like a Guided bomb to make that much damage, but the shape, reason and story behind this are bupkiss. And ATCs would have had their word in that story. They would have definitely seen something funny on Radar, cancel flights and stuff. And no one is going to get that close to fire a missile from a jet. Even is so, most hotel cameras are facing towards the ground, parking lot, doorways ect. Btw, there is no Hotel across the street from the Pentagon.

• 1 year later...